1. Eligibility: Tournaments are open exclusively for paid members. You must be eighteen (18) years or older with a valid subscription/membership to be eligible to win cash prizes. Employees of The Game Pool, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the tournaments. All tournaments are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Game Pool, as final and binding as it relates to the content. All tournaments are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Tournament Period: Players will be accepted online starting on the designated first day for the tournament and ends on the designated end date for the respective tournament.
4. How to Enter: Tournaments must be entered by logging in and signing up for the respective tournament. Your performance and end score must fulfill all tournament requirements, as specified for the respective tournament, to be eligible to win a prize. Players who do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Game Pool. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the tournament rules, your winnings resulting therefrom shall be forfeited, and you will no longer be eligible to enter into any future tournaments indefinitely. Players may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of The Game Pool.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive the prizes indicated in the "Win Prizes" section under each tournament. No other prize substitution is permitted, except at the discretion of The Game Pool. Prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Game Pool to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Tournaments will be selected based on the leading scores in the respective tournament at the end of the tournament period. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Tournament with within five (5) days following the winner selection. The Game Pool shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited, and the second-place winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in each tournament is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by any winner (at the sole discretion of The Game Pool) will result in such winner's disqualification as winner of the tournaments and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that The Game Pool, anyone acting on behalf of The Game Pool, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: The Game Pool reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Tournaments should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Tournaments. In such case, The Game Pool may select the winners based on the final scores before said any of the above incidents took place. The Game Pool reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the Tournaments or the operation of the Tournaments or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless The US Videogaming Federation, LLC and The Game Pool, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such a player's participation in the tournaments and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: ALL TOURNAMENTS ON THIS SITE ARE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND PENNSYLVANIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in any Tournament on this site, the participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with any Tournament, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Tournaments), and the participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Tournaments on this site is US Videogaming Federation, LLC, 1700 Sansom Street. Philadelphia, PA 19103.